Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2013

Don Geronimo returns to 106.7 WJFK-FM

10-23-13

CBS RADIO, Washington, DC 106.7 The Fan (WJFK-FM) announced today that long-time market veteran Don Geronimo is returning to the station?s lineup with a new show, starting Thursday, October 24 at 7 p.m. ?The Don Geronimo Show? will air weekday evenings from 7-10 p.m., Saturday mornings from 9 to noon, and Geronimo will contribute to the station?s Sunday football programming, ?Washington Gameday Uncensored.?

?I am thrilled to continue my relationship with CBS Radio and return to my roots at 106.7 The Fan,? said Geronimo. ?It's good to be back, it's good to be home and I can't wait to be a part of 106.7 The Fan. Radio is my life and I'm elated the next chapter will continue on WJFK in DC.?

?Don built an incredible following over two decades in Washington, and I?m excited to bring him back home to WJFK. Don is a passionate D.C. sports fan and will bring a unique perspective and approach to his new show.? said 106.7 The Fan Program Director Chris Kinard.



View the original article here