Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

Baisden: "Cumulus Locked Me Out."

3-20-13

Apparently Michael Baisden and his syndicator, Cumulus Media Networks, have parted ways. Neither side has confirmed that as of yet. According to Baisden's Facebook page, the two sides couldn't come to an agreement and Cumulus locked him out nine days before his contract expired. "In the words of Rodney King, 'Can't we all get along?' Just because we couldn't come to an agreement is no reason to deprive the listeners, our affiliates, and our advertisers of only nine days to say goodbye and show our appreciation."
Here's more from the Baisden Facebook page.

"All their action does is make me more determined than ever to come back! And next time there will be no middlemen between me, my affiliates, and my listeners. Lesson learned! Now it's time to get to work on the return of the Best Show On Radio... and I'll be kicking butt and taking names. I'll miss you family, stay tuned to Facebook and Twitter for my daily inspiration post and updates on the return of The MB Show! The journey continues!!!"

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here