Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Carolina Bermudez Ends Run With Elvis

Stating she's about to start a career on TV. Elvis Duran announced that Bermudez was leaving the syndicated morning show after more than 7 years. Duran said, on the air, "In those 7 years, this show has hit all sorts of highs, thanks to Carolina Bermudez."

Bermudez said "We talk every morning about how everyone should follow their dreams. I have chosen to leave the morning show to pursue an opportunity in television. It was not an easy decision. The bottom line was that I never want to live my life with regrets. Today, unfortunately, I'm announcing that I'm leaving the show. I wish I could do both. But life isn't fair sometimes. Leaving the job that you love is never easy." She'll be there until the end of May. Bermudez did not announce where she was headed on TV.

You can listen to the emotional Bermudez/Elvis Duran exchange on the air this morning HERE

(5/29/2012 5:49:46 PM)
:( she will be there until the end of June*
(5/29/2012 5:22:39 PM)
THANK GOD!!!!

Add a Comment | View All Comments Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here