Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

Barboza Named MD At Hot 96.9 In Boston

2-20-2013

Greater Media is bringing on Roy Barboza as Music Director/Mix Show Coordinator for Hot 96.9 in Boston. Barboza will be responsible for reviewing music for airplay, acting as a station liaison, and supervising the station?s mixers and mixes. He most recently served as the Director of the Mix Shows at WFHN-FM in Fairhaven, MA, and WJMN-FM in Boston from 2001-2006.

?It is a pleasure to be back in Boston with Cadillac Jack, a program director I extremely admire,? said Barboza. ?I look forward to being back on the air and doing mixes. I love this new challenge in my life.?

"I have known Roy for the past 13 years and have always greatly respected both his work as a mixer as well as his integrity and personal character," said Greater Media Boston Director of Programming "Cadillac" Jack McCartney. "Roy previously served as my Assistant Music Director for a number of years, and I'm happy we're able to bring him back to Boston to grow his programming skills and showcase the mixes he became famous for with the many listeners Hot 96.9 is already attracting!"



View the original article here