Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Doyle To Headline "Babylon 5" Convention

2-19-2013

TRN's Jerry Doyle is the featured guest at the 2013 Phoenix Comicon event celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the sci-fi series Babylon 5. Doyle was a star of the series playing the character of Michael Garibaldi, Chief Security Officer. The event will be held at the Phoenix Convention Center May 23-26. The Jerry Doyle Shows airs weekdays 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (PST) on over 350 stations.

At the height of a successful 10-year career on Wall Street, Doyle decided on a new challenge. ?I was 35 years old and in a position to take a shot at whatever I wanted to try. The Air Force said I was too old to fly fighter jets. I thought about becoming a fishing boat captain before deciding that acting seemed pretty cool. I never realized that growing up in Brooklyn, flying jets, working on Wall Street, and starring in a sci-fi series was the prerequisite for the fast-paced demands of talk radio. But, if that's what it takes to succeed, I'm glad I did it all.?



View the original article here