Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Deon Levingston Promoted to YMF President


12-19-13
Levingston will report directly to the YMF Board of Directors. He will continue as Market Manager of New York City?s WBLS and sister station WLIB-AM. WBLS is currently the second-highest rated station and one of the highest-billing stations in America. Levingston has been with WBLS for nine years and is credited with returning the stations to the #1 ranked Urban stations in the country.
Levingston said, ?I?m very excited about this promotion. I believe I have been blessed to work for the best-of-the- best in our industry.  Skip Finley and Charles Warfield have been great teachers and mentors over the last nine years.  Emmis and Jeff Smulyan gave me my first radio management position, and Cathy Hughes and Alfred Liggins promoted me to my first General Manager position.  The one thing that they all stressed to me over the years is that you win through your people.  I firmly believe we have some of the most talented and creative minds in our industry at YMF Media, LLC.
Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend

View the original article here