Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Michael Damsky Joins Hanson's AccuRadio

9-14-2012

The 32-year radio vet will stay in Chicago where he's spent 24 years working for WXRT. Most recently Damsky was running WLS in Chicago for Cumulus and Citadel before that. At WXRT, Damksy started out as an AE and advanced to the GM chair. He moves over to the Internet side after a few months off to become the VP of Sales at Kurt Hanson's shop.

Damsky sai, "I am excited to be joining AccuRadio- a pioneering provider of personalizable streaming internet radio. This is a great opportunity to work with Kurt Hanson, whom I consider a visionary in the field, and John Gehron, one of radio?s most admired executives. I couldn?t pass-up the chance to help them grow AccuRadio into a leadership position in what is clearly the most rapidly expanding sector of music listening. My responsibilities here will utilize the experience I have acquired over the last 32 years combined with the knowledge I am already gaining of a medium still in its infancy.

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here