Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Dennis Miller Signs New Deal With Dial Global

3-14-2012

Dennis Miller and Dial Global have agreed to a new long-term deal as Miller celebrates five years on air. The length of deal was not disclosed. Miller says, ?It has been a fine five years with a great and growing audience that I enjoy riffing with. As I bask in the glorious wake of modest achievement, I look forward to many more years behind the microphone.? The Dennis Miller show is heard on over 300 stations, including the 24 markets. Miller will host a special 5-year anniversary show on March 29.

READ OUR 2011 COVER STORY WITH DENNIS MILLER HERE

Miller says, ?It has been a fine five years with a great and growing audience that I enjoy riffing with. As I bask in the glorious wake of modest achievement, I look forward to many more years behind the microphone.? Dial Global co-President/CEO David Landau comments, ?We are ecstatic about our relationship with Dennis and thrilled to be associated with a rock star and national treasure of this magnitude.? 

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here