Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

KRWM Brings Shellie Hart Back to Radio

10-15-2012

Hart worked at KUBE in Seattle for more than 20 years before parting company with the Clear Channel station last December. She starts today on the Sandusky station, hosting the 9-2 slot. ?I couldn?t be more excited," Hart said. "WARM 106.9 is a giant-powerful brand in the Northwest and a perfect fit with my fun, active & engaged personality. Growing up in Seattle, the WARM legacy feels like home to me and a partnership with endless possibilities. Can?t wait to connect and engage again.?

Sandusky V.P./G.M. Marc Kaye said, ?How fortunate we are to be able to welcome such a radio superstar to the WARM family. I can?t wait to hear Shellie on 106.9 fm on Monday.  I will be tuning in.?

Reach Shellie Hart at shelliehart@me.com

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here