Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Toledo Morning Host Told She has Cancer

11-14-2012

Kirk Baird at the Toledo Blade reports that WRVF-FM morning host Mary Beth Zolik has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Zolik (pictured) told Baird she has no symptoms right now and she felt like she was sucker punched. The 58-year old received the cancer diagnosis on Wednesday. Zolik begins 18 weeks of chemotherapy today. She'll get treatment every three weeks. Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma is an aggressive cancer, but also curable.

Zolik writes on her blog, "I hope to keep working if I can. And I hope to share my journey with everyone. So keep checking back at our blogsite for updates as I go along. Yes, some of it has been terrifying...but it also been hilariously funny at times. And I plan to share it all."

Read the entire Toledo Blade story HERE

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here