Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bosso New Afternoon Host/APD At WASH-FM

3-22-13

Clear Channel's WASH-FM in Washington D.C. has named Matt Bosso new Afternoon Drive Host and Assistant Program Director. Bosso will host weekdays from 2-7:00 p.m. EST and will assist in overseeing all on-air and digital programming efforts for the station. Bosso is a New York City native and began his radio career at 103.5 KTU in New York.  

?I am beyond excited to bring Matt to D.C.,? said Bill Cahill, Program Director of WASH-FM. ?His on-air talent combined with his impressive programming and digital skills make him the perfect addition to the WASH-FM family.?

?I?m excited to join Bill Cahill and the team at WASH-FM. I am truly humbled by the chance to be a part of such a legendary station,? said Bosso. ?KTU has given me a lifetime of memories and I look forward to building on them in this new and exciting chapter.?



View the original article here