Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Radio One's Sheila Stewart Killed In Car Accident

(10/25/2013 7:08:11 PM)
This HURTS soooo Much! One of my most heartbreaking moments! I like all of you hoped and prayed that it wasn't true, just an awful, cruel rumor! BUT, now as I wipe away painful, painful tears, my heartaches as if another piece has been taken away, MUCH TO SOON! Shelia was one of the "BEST" human beings GOD ever put on his earth! She was always willing to be of service to anyone or any cause, large or small to be of benefit to the greater good! How do you sum up the LIFE of such Woman? A "Wonderful, Beautiful, Brilliant, Talented, Kind, Loving and Unwavering Loyal Friend with a HEART OF PURE GOLD"! I can only say, I LOVED SHELIA STEWART, she was like a daughter, a dear sister-friend, confidant, head cheerleader, motivator, wind beneath your wings, just a SHERO! The press releases, stories and bios she crafted made many of us seem far greater than our accomplishments and achievements and she help us win the admiration and respect of many. I know for me, she made me appear and feel as if I was someone REALLY, REALLY SPECIAL and I THANK HER from the bottom of my broken heart! Shelia, professionally and personally was one of the most talented, respected, loved and admired News and Community Affairs Directors and Media Veterans in the business on so many levels. "She was a blessing and gift to us all"! To her greatest ever accomplishment becoming A MOTHER to HER GREATEST GIFT FROM GOD, HER PRIDE AND JOY, JONATHAN, her family, friends, mentees, colleagues and admirers, I can only offer what has sustained and gotten me through on the difficult days and long painful nights........GOD WANTED BACK ONE OF HIS SPECIAL"ANGELS" TO DO GREAT WORK IN THEIR BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL HEAVENLY HOME!! It will never be the same but somehow through the GRACE and MERCY of GOD it becomes bearable!

WITH LOVE, SYMPATHY AND MY UPMOST RESPECT,
Your FRIEND of 20 Years, Diane Tucker-Banks
P.S. Had Shelia Stewart written this for me it would have been PERFECT!


View the original article here