Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mancow And TRN Part Company

1-16-14

Talk Radio Networks has announced Erich ?Mancow? Muller is moving on to multiple new ventures, from cable TV projects to the syndication of his nationally acclaimed radio show. Mancow said, ?I have enjoyed my time with Mark, TRN-FM, and the TRN-FM team immensely. I now move on to exciting projects on TV and radio. I deeply appreciate everyone that has helped me to get to where I am today.?

TRN CEO Mark Masters said, ?We have enjoyed working with such a massive talent all of these years, but Dial Global/Westwood One?s failure to pay their part, for a long period of time, on the joint venture agreement we had with them for the Mancow Show, made it impossible for us to extend the term of our agreement with Mancow. He is a brilliant talent, and a good friend ? a true class act ? he will be missed here by all.?



View the original article here