Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Adelante Taps Martinez To Lead Modesto KBBU-FM.

The new market Manager will head up Adelante's Modesto FM KBBU.  He joins the company directly from his position as General Manager of EstrellaTV in Sacramento.  Adelante CEO Jay Meyers said ?Gerardo is a special individual and he?s going to fit right in. My only concern is that he has an MBA and that means he?s clearly smarter than me.  But I promise not to hold that against him.  Seriously, this is a great day for our company.?

Martinez commented, ?It is a true honor to be asked to join the Adelante team.  The vision that Ed and our CEO Jay Meyers have created is something that I want to be a part of, to do my part in building the very best broadcast company in the country specializing in reaching the fast growing Hispanic population.  We?ve got great products with KBBU broadcasting our LaGranD Regional Mexican format, and KSTV affiliated with Azteca America.  To be able to use my experience in two great mediums, Radio and TV, in one job is truly a dream come true.?



View the original article here