Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Mike Scott Formerly WYCD-Detroit, Ready to Work

Until recently, I was APD/MD, Midday Air Personality and Assistant Operations Manager for Detroit's Country 99.5 WYCD (CBS Radio). Aside from my on-air responsibilities, I supervised nine employees and acted as talent coach for the past twelve years. While on-air I've had the pleasure of continuously ranking top 5 (Adults 25-54-# 1 on many occasions), (Females 25-54) and (Adults18+ # 1). I also have experience with the following formats: Country, Top 40, CHR, Hot AC, AC and Classic Hits.
I am well versed on all social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc..) was responsible for daily content on our website and am proficient with Adobe Audition, Vox Pro and Audiovault audio systems and RCS/Selector scheduling software. I would also like to bring my practical major-market  experience and successes here in Detroit, including PPM knowledge and practices to your station.
Should you feel that I may be a match for any opportunities, I am immediately available will relocate and may be contacted at onairmichael@gmail.com

View the original article here