Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rich Davis Going Back to KDWB

12-28-2011

Minneapolis Top 40 station KDWB has hired Rich Davis as Program Director. Davis is currently the Ops Manager for Clear Channel?s Nashville Cluster and Programs Top 40 WRVW-FM. This is a return to KDWB for Davis, who served as KDWB?s Assistant Program Director and Music Director from 1997 to 1999.

Clear Channel Minneapolis Ops Manager Greg Swedberg said ?Rich is the perfect choice to lead KDWB. I don?t know what I am more impressed with: his creativity, his leadership, or his competitive spirit.  He?s a great broadcaster and the fact that he knows the market as well as he does is an added bonus.?

Davis said ?I can?t tell you how pumped I am to be chosen for a second tour of duty at the mighty KDWB, a radio station I truly love.  Thanks to Mike Crusham, Gregg Swedberg, Tom Schurr, and Clay Hunnicutt for the opportunity.  I look forward to continuing  the amazing heritage of playing the hits and winning in the Twin Cities.  Only a station like KDWB could have gotten me to leave what to this point has become my second home of Nashville TN. I'd also like to say thanks to Dan Endom, Mark Kopelman and Jon Zellner for their blessing in moving on in my career and to my Nashville team for 11 amazing years.?

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here