Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cox Miami Names Rosario New LSM

4-22-13
Cox Media Group in Miami has named Angelina Rosario as its new Local Sales Manager for the cluster, which includes WEDR-FM, WFEZ-FM, WFLC-FM, and WHQT-FM. Previously, Rosario was a Media Consultant with WEDR-FM and WHQT-FM in Miami, where she?s worked for the last seven years. She also was second-time winner of CMG Miami?s President?s Circle in 2011 and 2012 for her outstanding sales performance.

Rosario said, "I appreciate the confidence CMG Miami?s management team has in my work. I am looking forward to the challenge of my new position and to honing my skills by working next to such a talented team. I?m really excited to transition into this role, and look forward to working with the best sales team in Cox Media Group.?



View the original article here