Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Culotta Appointed President Of Streamsound Records

4-10-13

Starting Monday, Mike Culotta will oversee operations for the Nashville-based label Streamsound Records, which is distributed by Sony Music Nashville. Before joining Streamsound, Culotta was Operations Manager for all six CBS stations in Tampa, Florida (WQYK AM/FM, WRBQ-FM, WSJT-FM, WYUU-FM, and WLLD-FM). He was also PD for WQYK-FM, and had been with the station for over 18 years.

Culotta said, ?This is such a dream come true for me. I have such a passion for music, which is why I have enjoyed all of my years in radio. Instead of programming music, I will now have an opportunity to be a part of a team that is originating music. I?m looking forward to working with Jim Wilkes and Byron Gallimore and the professional team they have put together.?

Streamsound CEO Byron Gallimore said, "We at Streamsound Records are excited to have Mike Culotta joining our team. Mike is a leader in our industry. I know that his knowledge and passion for radio, and his love of Country music, will be an invaluable asset to Streamsound. I am excited because I know that Mike?s experience and relationships will translate into instant success for the label.?



View the original article here