Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

O'Shea Leaving Saga for Sonoma

4-29-13

In an e-mail to his Facebook friends, Michael O'Shea says he resigned his position as VP/GM of Saga's Cascade Radio Group in Bellingham Washington to become the Market Manager for the newly formed Sonoma Media Partners which recently purchased five stations from Maverick Media in Sant Rosa. "I?ll be joining long-time friend and associate Lawrence Amaturo, the architect of this transaction, and former owner of the stations in Santa Rosa."

O'Shea says he'll be joining his long-time friend and associate Lawrence Amaturo. "Lawrence and I go back to the mid-seventies when I was National Program Director for his Dad (and my mentor), Joe Amaturo?s stations in Miami, St. Louis and Houston. I?m genuinely excited about the next step in my long career, overseeing five vital stations in a beautiful and thriving community, where I will be greeted with 300-plus days of sunshine per year and an average daily temperature of 72 degrees." O'Shea was with Saga since 2008. An official press release is expected to go out today.

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here