Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Criticism Building Against Minneapolis Host

4-23-13

Bob Davis (left) is one half of the "Davis and Emmer" show on Clear Channel's KTCN-AM in Minneapolis. Something he said about the Newtown families has caused at least one advertiser to cancel according to the Star-Tribune. President Obama has been traveling the country with the families pushing his gun control proposal and Davis does not agree with that approach and he said so on the air.

On April 12th, Davis said, I don?t care if it?s here in Minneapolis or anyplace else: Just because a bad thing happened to you doesn?t mean that you get to put a king in charge of my life. I?m sorry that you suffered a tragedy, but you know what? Deal with it, and don?t force me to lose my liberty, which is a greater tragedy than your loss."

The newspaper says Davis is being offered an all-expenses-paid trip to Newtown to repeat what he said on the air recently in front of the families. During his April 12th rant, Davis also said, ?I?m sick and tired of seeing these victims trotted out, given rides on Air Force One, hauled into the Senate well, and everyone is ? terrified of these victims. I would stand in front of them and tell them, ?Go to hell.???

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here