Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Fears Moves From CBS To Cumulus In D.C.

4-14-14

Ernie Fears is the new General Sales Manager at Cumulus' WRQX-FM in Washington, D.C. Fears is a 25-year radio vet of the Washington, D.C. market. He was previously D.O.S. for CBS Radio in Washington, D.C., and has held General Sales Manager positions with CBS Radio in Washington, D.C., and with 630 WMAL, also in D.C. Prior to that, Fears was Local Sales Manager of WMAL.

Fears said, ?It is truly my honor to work with some of the smartest and most talented people in our industry. WRQX is a heritage station in the Washington, D.C. market. Cumulus realizes this fact and will do what it takes to keep this property vibrant, pertinent, and relevant in the community. For me, it?s coming home again to a cluster of stations that I sold and managed. I ran up and down these hallways as a youngster when my father was GM of WRQX. I am proud to be back!?



View the original article here