Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Connelly Promoted in Tampa

5-10-14

Cox Media Group Tampa promotes Dan Connelly to Director of Branding and Programming for 97X WSUN. Connelly will be responsible for all programming operations for WSUN, including talent selection, coaching, music scheduling, imaging, brand development, digital strategy and more.

Connelly said, ?Having been with 97X since the beginning, it?s no secret that 97X flows through my veins. I appreciate the support and confidence that Keith Lawless, Steve Smith and Kim Guthrie have shown me during the past couple of months and I?m excited about leading 97X to great things in the future. I?m truly honored to be the 97X Director of Branding and Programming."

Tampa Market Manager Keith Lawless said, ?I?ve had the pleasure of working with Dan for over 15 years. ?He has earned this promotion, and no other person has demonstrated their ability to innovate and create brands that connect with their audiences like Dan.?



View the original article here