Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Moore Reunites With Pattiz

1-12-2012

Forty year broadcast industry veteran Bob Moore rejoins Westwood One founder Norm Pattiz in his latest venture, Courtside Entertainment Group. Moore, who in the recent past ran CBS?s Los Angeles cluster and up until last October, ran the Citadel radio stations in Los Angeles, will be joining Courtside as its President. Courtside Entertainment produces and finances multi-platform, quality programming to media outlets worldwide.

Pattiz said ?Bob Moore is a one of a kind guy. I?ve known him since the 70?s when he followed me as the sales manager of KCOP TV in Los Angeles. I hired him at Westwood One because I thought anybody who could sell KCOP in the 70s could sell anything.  He ran my station group in the 90?s when we launched Pirate Radio in Los Angeles and bought WNEW and WYNY-FM in New York. I have no doubt that Bob will make a huge contribution to Courtside, the radio business and platforms yet to be discovered. They are all going to need programming.  Bob will be joining Katie Walsh and myself as our executive team.? 

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here