Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Juan Gonzalez Now Adelante's Director Of Programming And New Media

Gonzalez gets the promotion from PD of Spanish CHR Latino 97.9 in Sacramento. He's also the co-host of Latino?s top rated Juan and Karli morning show.  Gonzalez will now oversee all of Adelante?s brands, including Latino, Regional Mexican LaGranD and Spanish Oldies Juan as well as the company?s New Media and Digital execution.

Gonzalez said, ?This is a dream come true for me. I love Sacramento, and I love all of Adelante?s emerging Hispanic markets that I can now help impact. I look forward to being a great partner to the best group of Market Managers in the business."  This is a great opportunity with a very unique company that just asks you to be brilliant today a little more than you were yesterday, and hands you all the tools you need for success."



View the original article here