Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Congratulations Sean Hannity. A Decade in Syndication

Sean Hannity started his successful radio career in Huntsville Alabama over 25 years ago. Today he celebrates 10 years in syndication with Premiere. He's heard on over 500 radio stations, reaches more than 13 million listeners every week, he's won two Marconi awards and he's a best-selling author. The Sean Hannity show is the second most listened to talker in the nation (behind Rush). 

Hannity said ?After 10 years in syndication, and nearly 25 years on air, my love for radio continues to grow.  I?m grateful to be working with some of the best people in the business ? from my staff, to affiliates, to my radio partners and sponsors; I?m proud of what we?ve accomplished together.  Thank you to the listeners and fans who join me on this radio journey each day and help make this one of the best jobs in the world.? Even former President George W. Bush called his show to congratulate him.

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here