Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Minihane Apologizes to Andrews

7-17-14
At this point, as far as we can tell, no disciplinary action has been taken against Kirk Minihane for his Wednesday morning verbal attack on Andrews. However, as the story grew national momentum, Entercom pushed out the following apology statement from Minihane late last night.

"This morning on the radio I used a series of words to describe Erin Andrews' work at the All-Star Game. My choice of words was wrong; I was wrong to have used them. To all whom I offended -- particularly Ms. Andrews -- I apologize. There is no place for what was said. It was immature and completely uncalled for. I am often critical of media members and their work and recognize here that I've made the kind of mistake I would call out if it was done by another sportscaster or writer. Again, to all involved, I'm very sorry."

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here