Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Ebony Steele Leaves Smiley Morning Show

7-10-14

On Thursday, Ebony Steele announced on her blog that after seven years she would be leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show. Thursday was her last day. She wrote, "I feel so blessed to have been part of such a special family for seven great years and have so enjoyed radio, TV, and my association with Reach Media and Radio One." Steele only hinted at what her next gig would be. "I am likely going to be able to pursue my dreams right within the same radio family."

Smiley said, "After seven years with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show, our girl Ebony Steele is moving on. We'll miss her wit, charm, and funny personality, and we thank her so much for everything she brought to the show. She will always be part of my radio family."



View the original article here