Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Beck Tells Audience of His Serious Health Scare

11-12-14It started with a "time collapse." Glenn Beck couldn't remember who he met a month ago or a year ago. He began to lose names to faces. Eventually he'd forget conversations. He was only sleeping a few hours a night but wasn't tired. Then, the pain. Macular dystrophy and vocal paralysis. Doctors could not figure it out. Seizures followed. Beck said, "Most afternoons his hands would  shake, or his hands and feet began to curl and eventually ? "if I didn?t stop and rest, I began to curl into a fetal position. "This has baffled some of the best doctors in the world. It has frightened me and my family, and I didn?t know what was happening.? And they began looking for his replacements. Beck said eventually ?After a few short visits, they found that I had several things going on, from an autoimmune disorder to adrenal fatigue. They also found the connection to everything that was going on, and for the first time gave us hope that we could reboot my system ? not just stop it, but reverse things. Me never having to sleep was finally understandable. The last sign of adrenal failure is a hyperextension of your adrenal glands. In other words, I didn?t need sleep. I could have been lifting cars during my time at Fox! But now that I had blown out my system, all I could do is sleep. My immune system was looking at these natural hormones as an infection and so my body was trying to kill its most basic functions. I also appeared at the time to be in the early stages of Addison?s disease.?Over the last ten months, doctors did all kind of tests and therapy on the syndicated talker. Everything from electric stimulation to gyroscope tests like the astronauts use. Beck adds,  ?After months of treatment and completely changing the way I eat, sleep, work and live, along with ongoing hormone treatment and intensive physical therapy, I have reversed the process. Some of the physical scars will be with me for the rest of my life ? but my brain is back online in a big way.?Read more details from Beck about his health scare on his website
Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend

View the original article here