Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

M.I.A.: The Billboard Cover Story

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

To ensure delivery of our emails, please add email@mail.billboard.com to your address book.
Billboard Logo JUNE 11, 2010
Top Stories From Music's Most Trusted Source.
Recent News View All
M.I.A.: The Billboard Cover Story
During "Space," the dreamy future-shock ballad that closes her upcoming third album, M.I.A. repeatedly coos, "My lines are down/You can't call me," over a gently percolating beat that sounds like a Sega Genesis practicing its pillow talk.

Other Stories
News
R. Kelly Kicks Off World Cup In South Africa
News
Robert Plant Returns To Americana With Band of Joy
News
Jimmy Page Honored At Mojo Awards
New Releases
Country's Martina McBride Collaborates With Rapper T.I., Kid Rock
Exclusive
World Cup Fever 2010
Live
10 Awesome & Awful Bonnaroo Moments
View All At Billboard.com >>


© 2010 Billboard. All rights reserved. Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy.