Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

WABE's Steve Goss Retires


WABE's Steve Goss Retires
Sep 7th 2015, 17:55
WABE is an NPR station in Atlanta. After 35 years in Atlanta radio, the last eight as host of WABE's Morning Edition, Steve Goss is retiring. Goss interned as a writer and producer at Atlanta's news/talk station WGST, then took a job at sister station WPCH. He worked his way up from announcer to PD. On the air last week, Goss said, "I've had the privilege of hosting "Morning Edition" for more than eight years now…working alongside many bright and talented colleagues. I will miss them very much. What I won't miss is getting up every day at 4 a.m.. I'm looking forward to making up for time I've missed with my wife and family … and sleeping in until at least 7 a.m."