Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

Dickey Out as CEO at Cumulus




Dickey Out as CEO at Cumulus
Sep 29th 2015, 18:07
The board of directors of Cumulus announced that Mary Berner has been named Chief Executive Officer of the company, replacing Lew Dickey, as of October 13. Berner joined the Cumulus board this past May. She will succeed Lew Dickey, the company's founder and CEO, who has decided to serve as Vice Chairman and continue as a director of the company. Dickey said, "When I founded Cumulus in 1997, my goal was to create the nationwide platform we have today, with 460 stations in 90 cities, the industry's most important network, and unique original content, such as NASH. After serving the company day-to-day for almost 19 years, and the last 16 as CEO, now is right time for me to transition from CEO to Vice Chairman. I look forward to working with my fellow board members to support our new CEO."