Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

WOGL's Ross Brittain Retires





WOGL's Ross Brittain Retires
Aug 2nd 2015, 23:20
Brittain thanked former manager Jim Loftus then called it a career. On WOGL-FM Friday morning, Brittain said, "One last time, I want to thank GM Jim Loftus, who started the same day I did, PD Anne Gress and the wonderful people who work here, including the people in the studio with me now. Some of the things I will miss are hearing the bells chime at Independence Hall on my way to work every day… Thank you to all of the people who called in this morning and wrote on my Facebook page. It's been a great ride." Brittain, host of WOGL's morning show, retired after more than 40 years in broadcasting, with more than 10 of those past years spent at WOGL.