By Loyd Ford
Always looking to save time with your social media, be more productive, or both? Every once in a while, we like to look at tools that can make things easier for you. There are ? as you might suspect ? some evergreen tools that just stick around because of how awesome they are, but you might find a new trick or two. Here's a fresh look:
1. BuzzSumo. Allows you to see how well your content is doing on social media. You can use your site or someone else's and look at performance.
2. Google Alerts. Want to monitor what people are saying about your personalities, shows, or station? You can do it with Google Alerts. Names, keywords, phrases. Allows you to focus on sending results to your own email.
3. Hootsuite. Still very strong in managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Schedule messages; measure your social media campaigns.
4. Typeform. Allows you to create great survey experiences. Want to share a quick survey and get feedback from your social media followers? Get closer to knowing your real audience. Ask questions and get answers.
5. Topsy. Allows you to curate and analyze the content of the competition.
The main point here is to look around. Don't be afraid to experiment so you can make your social media easier and more productive. The more you look and learn, the more you know. That makes you more valuable.
Loyd Ford is the digital revenue, direct marketing, ratings, and social media strategist for Rainmaker Pathway and Americalist Direct Marketing. Loyd has programmed very successful radio brands in markets of all sizes, including KRMD AM & FM in Shreveport, and WSSL and WMYI in Greenville, WKKT in Charlotte, and WBEE in Rochester, NY. Learn more about Loyd here: http://about.me/loydford. Get his radio-social media content sent directly to your smart phone or email for free here: www.rainmakerpathway.wordpress.com.
Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend