Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Big Boy Says He's Crushed

2-5-15

The L.A. morning show host took to Facebook to voice his reaction to the Emmis lawsuit. Here's what he had to say. "God knows I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Real talk. I MEAN IT! When I can speak, I will speak to YOU. I'm crushed and I do care for you guys.Y'all have shown me so much love and respect throughout the years. We have grown together. Many of you were there when my Mom died, when my babies were born, my marriage, my FAT days, my health scare, just everything. We have laughed and cried together. My LOVE for you isn't just words or ratings. This is bigger than a radio logo. You're my Family. I NEED y'all to survive and be happy. I'm hurt. I'll be able to tell the real....soon."

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here