Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Anderson Retiring From Salem

10-9-14

Greg Anderson ends a 44-year radio career, including the last 21 years with Salem. At the end of 2014, Anderson will step down as president of the Salem Radio Network. Salem CEO Ed Atsinger, who appointed Anderson as the first GM of the newly established Salem Radio Network, said, "Launching a new national radio network to serve Christian and conservative audiences was no small undertaking. When I appointed Greg Anderson to lead this effort, I had enormous confidence in his vision, experience, and determination. Today I can say that Greg surpassed even my own high expectations. He is, without question, one of the finest radio professionals I have ever worked with."

Anderson added, "Looking back, I have been incredibly blessed to work for great radio stations and great media companies, including, for the past 21 years, Salem Communications. I am particularly indebted to Ed Atsinger and Stu Epperson who have supported me along the way in the creation and growth of our national businesses. Most of all I am in awe of the Salem National team who stop at nothing to accomplish great things year after year. They are simply the best. It's been my privilege and pleasure to have worked with them."

Upon his retirement, other Salem senior executives will assume Greg's responsibilities.

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here