Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2014

Lucas Wins For Medium-Market DJ

9-2-14

Alex ?El Genio? Lucas won the ?DJ of the Year? award for Regional Mexican Music Format in a Medium Market from MonitorLATINO, which is the Spanish equivalent of Billboard magazine. The MonitorLATINO awards were held at the Pacific Palms Resort in Los Angeles where Lucas was honored for his achievements and contributions to Spanish radio. Other luminaries honored included legendary artists such as Original Banda El Limon and Yuri! 

Lucas said, ?I was so surprised when I heard my name called because the competition was very fierce, and although I give my heart and soul to this job every day, I did not expect to be recognized in such a magnificent way, on this national platform. I felt that just to be nominated was honor enough. People came from all over the world to attend this convention, and so I was a little nervous. I love working for AL & CM Broadcasting, and I thank God for giving me the talent and the opportunities to entertain so many people. I pray at the end of each day that I brought some joy and laughter to my listeners.?

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here