Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Musician Gets Weekend Show On TheBlaze

4-28-15

Rocker Andrew W.K. has been given his own 2-hour weekend radio show, entitled America W.K., heard via TheBlaze Radio Network. The show will make its debut on Saturday. The new show is described as "a raw and penetrating discussion of what it is to be alive -- meaning, motivation, mindset, and making dreams come true, all included in a celebration of life itself -- and all with a positive and honest outlook."

Andrew W.K. said: "When Glenn asked me to do my own radio show on TheBlaze, I was shocked but excited, as I knew he would allow me the unrestrained freedom to say exactly what I wanted. I'm very dedicated to exploring and learning from different people in different places, and always with an open heart. If people never went outside their own box, life would be boring. After all, why would I only want to talk with people who already think exactly like me?"
TheBlaze founder Glenn Beck added: "My relationship with Andrew W.K. is a perfect example of how two people can come together on what unites us, and become strange bedfellows. He is open minded, honest, loves his fellow man even though he may disagree with him, and is a natural entertainer. Our mutual audiences have already begun to find commonalities. I think he is the perfect fit for TheBlaze Radio Network."

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here