Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Minneapolis DJ Takes Leave Due To Stalker


Mary Lucia, a DJ with Minnesota Public Radio's KCMP/89.3 The Current, announced she is leaving the airwaves temporarily due to a stalker that's been following her at work and at home. Lucia posted an open letter on the station's website detailing the mental trauma she's endured. In the note, she said : "My life over the last year has involved a series of restraining orders, seemingly endless calls to 911, the installation of security cameras at home, and police photo ID line-ups. I've been constantly looking over my shoulder, dead-bolting doors, and jumping when someone rings my doorbell or my motion lights go off." The 21-year veteran of Twin Cities radio hopes to be back on the airwaves soon.

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here