Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2015

RAB's John Potter Retiring

5-8-15

The RAB has announced the retirement of John Potter, SVP of Professional Development, effective June 26, 2015. Potter has led the Professional Development group at the RAB since 2003, where he created and developed the curriculum for RAB's radio sales and digital training. He has worked in radio for almost 50 years starting at age 18, holding positions from engineer to account executive to market manager.

Said Potter: "I have trained nearly 20,000 salespeople and sales managers throughout my career in radio across all 50 states and I cherish the friendships I have made with my colleagues. I am truly thankful for the great ride and am looking forward to the next chapter with my family and on the open road."

RAB President and CEO Erica Farber stated: "We have been extremely fortunate to have John's sales and management acumen at the RAB, leading the Professional Development group where he truly leaves an indelible mark across the organization and entire radio industry. I tried to talk him out of this but it is now time for John to enjoy quality time with his family, especially his grandchildren and travel the US and indulge his passion for photography."

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here