Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stephanie Callihan Takes Over Austin

5-4-15

Entercom Communications has announced the hiring of Stephanie Callihan as the new VP/general manager of the company's four-station cluster in Austin. She most recently served as regional market president for iHeartMedia in Wichita. Callihan replaces Alan Kirshbom, who exited in March after five years in Austin and 14 years with the company.

Entercom Station Group President Weezie Kramer said: "Stephi is a dynamic and accomplished leader with extensive experience leading sales organizations. I am thrilled to bring her experience and passion for the business to our team in Austin."

Added Callihan: "I'm honored to lead the team at Entercom. Our brands are iconic in the Austin community and I am excited for the opportunity to grow our stations and continue to drive results for our clients. I am blessed to return to one of the most vibrant cities in America, where I have family, my dearest friends, and longtime business relationships."

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here