Google Search

eobot

Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2015

ESPN Launching Cari Champion Podcast

4-28-15
Cari Champion, moderator of ESPN2's weekday morning First Take, will host a new weekly ESPN Audio podcast debuting Thursday. espnW Presents: Be Honest with Cari Champion will feature Champion talking sports and more with A-list athletes and celebrity guests. Regular contributors from ESPN Radio, First Take and espnW will also join the program.

Said Champion: "My hope with Be Honest is to have a platform that allows me to share not only my experiences and stories, but those of my guests, to shine a light on the intersection of culture and sport. The podcast will use sports as a way to communicate about day to day issues -- light hearted and serious. I'm excited to have the chance to present my unique voice in a world with so many opinions."

Add a Comment Send This Story To A Friend


View the original article here